Meet Our Team
Larry created Cupp Insurance in 1997. Prior to starting his own independent agency, Larry worked as an agent for a well-known captive insurance company for over 20 years.
Rob joined Cupp Insurance in 2004. Prior to joining the agency, he worked for several years as a learning and development manager for a telephone directory publishing company in Cedar Rapids, IA. He now resides in Polk City with his wife, Angela; two sons, Colby and Carson; and daughter; Carly.
Jeff joined Cupp Insurance in 2002. Prior to joining the agency, he worked for fifteen years as a teacher, coach, and athletic director in the North Polk and Woodward-Granger school districts. He resides in Polk City with his wife, Barb, and two daughters, Ashley and Alicia.
Andrew joined Cupp Insurance at the beginning of 2012. Prior to joining the agency he attended the University of Iowa for his bachelors degree while raising his daughter. He resides in Urbandale with his wife Taunie and two children, A.J and Katie.
Our Pledge to You
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family, or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver these products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely matter.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing educations so they may be more knowledgable serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical matter.
Heather joined Cupp Insurance at the beginning of 2015, Prior to joining the agency Heather worked for Marsh and McLennan in Policy Services. She resides in Woodward with her husband Luke and two children Brayden and Liam.